What are your tasks?
- Operational follow-up of the purchase related processes
- Call-off of dedicated products – Negotiation of non-contract items – ERP order intake
- Logistics follow-up – Operational link with sales, planning and production
- Operational excellence:
- Follow-up of product specification and quality – Claim handling and supplier improvement management
- Raw material planning: short-term and mid-term – Stock management and optimization
- Market research:
- Awareness of market development in terms of supply and demand
- Communication to internal stakeholders
- Invoice control:
- Correctness in terms of prices, volume, incoterms, etc
- Review of unmatched invoices from the book-keeping – Follow up of credit notes related to incorrect invoicing
Who is our candidate?
You have strong language skills. You have a good understanding of business processes including product and information flows and you have an understanding of enterprise resource planning. You are a real teamplayer with strong communication skills, a stress resilient person without a nine to five mentality and result-oriented.
What can Mowi offer you?
Terug naar vacatureoverzicht
- Mowi covers the whole value and production chain, from feed to plate, and through our vision of leading the “Blue Revolution” we are dedicated to farming the ocean in a responsible and efficient way. You can be part of this Blue Revolution.
- Mowi gives you development opportunities and a national and international network of enthousiastic colleagues.